Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A blind race....


When i was in 10th, my ambition was to become a doctor. My parents made me an engineer.
I chose electronics and communication because I hate computers.
I got placed in an IT service company as a testing personnel. Fate!! Am sitting in front of computers 13*5.
X is my client company; I requested to work for Y; They offered me Z; I stuck to X....... :)

Am so damn frustrated and hence planning on doing an MBA.

From doctor to engineer, from electronics to computers, from IT field to MBA, am simply running - like a wild and untamed horse.

I remember seeing Vivek in a movie. He would request a friend to drop him for an interview. Due to many track diversions they would end up in thirupathi.

End of the day - I dont know where I have been; I dont know what i have done; I dont know where this will lead me. One can call it the most irregular unplanned life. I did not vote for this. I had plans. I have ambitions. I have goals. But things are not so easy as they seem. Am running a blind race. I just dont know the beginning or the end or my competitors. But i still keep running. Do i have a choice?

inga oru peiya paathu bayandhu koyiluku pona.. anga rendu pei jingu jingu nu aadichaan.. :)

5 comments:

Muruganantham Raju said...

All race has a winning position to award for and of course your blind race too. But here the determination and perseverance will bring you in right path to your target rather than your speed in this blind race.

Archana said...

To continue the cycle... I planned on doing MBA... just in case wrote a GRE - ended up doing MS in Signal Processing and Communications... interning as a QA Manager for a startup in the title of a 'Software Intern'. I guess i can never change :)

Archana said...

And Muru, I guess you are the only one who ll respond patiently to my "SERIOUS" 'mokkais' :D

Dinesh said...

Archana, very sorry to praise u... u got loads of writing talent .... was going through some of ur scribblings... ur vocabulary is too good... SINCERELY I APPRECIATE YOUR SWEEEET BUT LENGTHY SCRIBS... lol :)

Dinesh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.