Friday, February 23, 2007

Ironic.. The Alanis Morissette way :)


I have had crushes on very few men. I like humourous guys who wear their attitude the right way.

I met this guy accidentally in Mysore. He had everything that i would ever want in a guy and more.
Smart.
Intelligent.
Enthusiast.
Humourous.
Well-dressed.
Dolce and Gabbana perfume!!
Superb conversationalist.
Great dancer.
Yet modest.
Fan of Linkin Park and Metallica and GNR and what not.
He wanted to learn Tango and did not get a good tutor (How sad i thought)
He had the 'live this moment-dont waste it' look all over him.
Tennis player. Not a cricket fan!!!! (How rare to get these days??)

Exactly what i wanted in a guy.

I spent 2 solid hours with him. And walked away not even knowing his number or mail id. I was totally mesmerised in him that i forgot the rest of it.

I dreamt of him an entire week. Kept telling all my friends and even my mother, what a lovely guy he had been.

I thought i will never get to see him or know him again.
But fate it seems had other plans for me !!

My friends sent me his orkut profile this morning. And that was when my heart broke.
His profile said he was already COMMITTED :(( My energy sank :((

And i heard Alanis sing her 'Ironic' song in my playlist: 'Its meeting the man of my dreams and then meeting his beautiful wife!!! And isnt it ironic?'

I wonder if i have this luck or something, any guy i like or even have a crush on is already engaged/married/or having a girl friend. Sad :((

I was numb. For 2 minutes. (What did you expect? After all a crush. He had to be sad not me!!)

A second mailer came from my friend.
Hey check out this guy's profile. He is a friend from school. One helluvan enthusiast. He got 99.23% in CAT. And lots of attitude!!!

I opened the link to orkut hopefully.

His pic smiled at me and it looked so energetic!!!! :D


My playlist was singing "i ll be there for you i swear" :) Hope never gives up on people :))

No comments: